As we know, Windows and Linux are not very “close” like where we know the bootloader Windows 8 unlike the previous Windows. The solution for this problem, how to get back the loader is to install Grubloader.
This very brief tutorial where you just need to Live CD/DVD Ubuntu (bootable)/USB Ubuntu bootable and this tutorial J.
Video Dual Boot Ubuntu 12.04 with Windows 8
Tutorial Install Ubuntu 12.04 Dual Boot Windows 8
1. You need Ubuntu live cd or anything Linux live cd/ USB Linux. Insert in the tray and boot in live cd.
PLEASE READ : Make sure, you install Windows 8 first, then Ubuntu. This is because Windows need 1st partition to boot. Weird? :P
2. After you boot the Ubuntu live cd, open the terminal and paste or type the command below ;
a) This command are searching where your Ubuntu operating system located
sudo fdisk –l
Said your Ubuntu operating system are located at partition sda5
b) Then, 2nd command will mount partition which you identified in “a”
sudo mount /dev/sda5 /mnt
3. This command will install gurb into the HD that has Ubuntu partition you identified earlier
sudo grub-install --root-directory=/mnt/ /dev/sda
4. Restart your computer and you will seen grubloader
5. Then, in Ubuntu need update the grub newly installed earlier
In fact, good luck! please share and retweet this tutorial.